Gentlemen, the curtains of winter are closing and time to reclaim the throne. Thankfully Old Spice has it all figured out.TV campaigns such as “For Hair That Gets Results” found on social media site such as Youtube and Facebook, are hilarious but yet a clever way to express – “Guys who use Old Spice just seem to do better in life!” This dynasty possess 75 years of indisputable wisdom towards male grooming, so it comes to no shocker with introducing a new hair-line collection.
Old Spice shampoos and conditioners have been formulated for men with different hair types, along with featuring 2-in-1 hair cleansers. No matter the circumstance, each bottle brings forth a seductive scent that is hard to deny – especially for that special someone. Take Fiji for example; the smell was so irresistible even my finance secretly used it! Not only has Old Spice restored confidence men deserve but dignified style with grace. Be flirtatious when choosing a bottle that exalts your manhood:
- Swagger – 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner in one of the brand’s three most popular, subtle yet supremely confident scents.
- Fiji – 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner that smells like palm trees, sunshine and freedom.
- Wolfthorn – 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, part of the popular Wild Collection, a smooth scent for nocturnal creatures.
- Pure Sport – 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner in the fresh, clean, masculine and hugely popular Old Spice scent.
- Drench – moisturizing shampoo for dry hair. Starts with a rich and creamy lather and finishes with impeccably soft and clean hair.
- Kickstart – cleansing, manly shampoo for all hair types. Get rid of dirt, gunk and ninja blood while leaving your hair heroically clean and ready for ladyfingers.
- Bulk Up – 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for thin hair. A body-building clean that leaves hair with a full, thick look, shinky and prone to wearing tight t-shirts.
When it comes to styling products, other brands tend to be messy and troublesome. Reason why Old Spice has vamped up their line using textures such as pomade, paste, and putty. Each delivering a creamy texture to maintain style, resulting to ultra-soft hair that looks amazing. As with their shampoos and conditioners, each has been tailored towards various hair types. For all occasions, Old Spice has you covered. Versatile and undertaking a pristine approach to preserve hair that amplifies your style in a bold way! Here is a quick glimpse of the starting line-up:
- Deadlock Spiking Glue – Ultimate Hold and Shine, for hair that always stands its ground.
- Cruise Control Forming Crème – Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard and does not have to.
- Forge Molding Putty – High Hold and Matte Finish, for hair that’s sturdy, yet shapeable.
- Unruly Texturing Paste – Medium Hold and Textured Finish, for hair that just wants to mess around.
- Spiffy Sculpting Pomade – Moderate Hold and Matte Finish, for hair that’s reworkable, again and again.
Ideally when a guy has a great styling gel, amazing things happen – like phone numbers from attractive females and absolute domination for success. Old Spice is the authoritarian behind the male grooming experience and has leveraged this heritage to become dominate for male hygienic products. Before it’s too late, be the king you deserve but be aware of the profoundness leading towards your greatness.
This article was sponsored by Old Spice and written by Marcus Wattz.