A little while ago, our CEO has decided to contact several PR agencies to get a glimpse of fashion from its most prestigious insiders, the PR responsibles of different brands. However, at the time of contact, he was very conscious of the fact that they have a very busy schedule and there are high chances of getting no answers back. He did not give up, and the first agency that answered was Push PR. Such an amazing agency!
When he told me about this, it simply made my day, since I wanted to intern with them last year, but was offered another job before applying. SO, me being in London, I got to meet their lovely account executive, Brittany. We had a lunch in a beautiful restaurant, but then she started talking about the brands they offer, and it was simply AMAZING. She had so much passion when she talked about this specific brand, that I really really wanted to cover it for Male Extravaganza. So here it is. In case you haven’t heard about it yet, it is more than great and you should definitely look into it!
The brand is called MOONGAZERStudios and it is the epitome of sound transposed on garment. They make music and prints and they are extraordinary.
See Also: 5 Ways To Wear a Polo Shirt
So here are 5 facts you most certainly did not know about them:
- It is a brand founded by Alexander McQueen alumni, known before as PianoNecktie.
- They have merged together to create ranges of T-shirts influenced by jazz, visual arts and graphic design.
- The focal start of their latest collection was the question: “What does it look like when sound explodes?”
- They are currently working on a series of braille T-shirts made with specific 3D print techniques.
- Have you seen the Erdem show at London Fashion Week? If you haven’t, tune in and watch it, but most importantly listen to the music carefully, since it is their mix.
The MOONGAZERStudios are super creative, and are making a difference in today’s fashion through their interesting and somewhat quirky approach to fashion and sound. They are the new revolutionaries of this space and we love them.
Tune in on their MOONGAZERStudios, and listen to their music! It is great!
Here are some of their designs from the latest sound inspired collection!
Sonic Boom T-shirt
Black Symmetry and Harmonics T-shirt
Cymatic Mens T-shirt
Half Cymatics, Half Burst T-shirt
Sonic Boom Sweat Shirt
Symmetry and Harmonics T-shirt
Would you wear one?
All photos courtesy of Graham Morrison.