Work hard, play harder. And I am definitely talking about working out. For any occasion, the first impression matters and nothing speaks more than your body and the way you take care of it. But I am not going to give you some magical diet or a special set of exercises that will provide you the six pack we all aim at, rather I am going to talk about your gym outfit and how it can influence your performance.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO READ: EDITOR’S CHOICE-TODAY SAYS CASUAL
Never thought that the way you are dressed in the gym is important for your training? Think about the following things:
- You have to get in the right mood to perform at your very best;
- The right outfit can increase your self esteem
- Men like that effortless attitude that says “I am looking amazing without putting too much effort in it”. And this is strictly related to your choice of outfit
- Too loose or too tight clothes can harm your practice
- Sports shoes are the key to a successful workout!
Now let’s get to the real deal. Here are my suggestions upon a comfortable and cool workout outfit:
1. Adidas Grey Back Logo T-Shirt – $10.99
When it comes to T-shirts, totally keep in mind that “less is more”. Don’t go for lots of prints if you don’t want to be seen as you’re bagging for attention! This tee is 100% cotton, which is exactly what you need when you’re working out. Also, there is no need to invest lots of money for a $50 T-shirt when you can have quality and comfort in a $10-$15 one.